Don't need a facebook quiz to learn what my spirit-animal is....



Quiz or not, I have decided to become an ostrich.  I have never been a "head in the sand" type of person, until Covid.  No, my head isn't in the sand about whether or not it exists...I get that it's real.  I simply refuse to believe it's going to destroy this industry that I love.  I have decided that I am going to forge ahead as though a recovery is coming because, quite frankly, I don't have much choice.  I'm doing it for my sanity more than anything.  

2020 has been exhausting.  2021 hasn't been much better so far.  I simply have reached a point where I have no interest in anything other than the business at hand, which is getting back to traveling...whatever it takes.  It's all I intend to think about and focus on from here on out.  You're welcome to join me, or not.   

I've always wanted to start a blog, but once it became within my reach to do so, I had no idea what I wanted to talk about.  I also have no idea how to add all of the foo-foo stuff like photos and links...I'll figure it out along the way, like I always do.  All the "blog experts" say to "have a plan".  No plan for me, it's too stressful.  I don't want to make this a blog about me; however, I do want it to be kind of an "online journal"...not one where I pour out my problems and work through them on paper...but one where I am able to talk about things that either irritate me or that I find interesting.  Like I said above, you're more than welcome to join me, or not.

There's only one disclaimer I'd like to put out there.  As a member of the infamous "grammar patrol", I'd like to make it known that I no longer wish to be a member.  Making sure there are no typos, misspelled words or grammar issues has prevented me from too much writing already.  What I'm trying to say is that there will be very little proof-reading in this blog...I'm breaking free from the chains of worrying about those things. If you are a member and feel the need to point out infractions, have at it.  I will be ignoring you. 

There, my first blog post is out of the way..no more stress about it.  I already know what my next one is going to be about...something I've recently experienced...something that annoys me greatly...time-share pushers.



Comments

Popular Posts